AP Home Guard Recruitment 2013 Notification in End of February
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Additional DG Home Guards, Mamidi Gopikrishna informed that recruitment of home guards will be taken up in all the districts of Andhra Pradesh. The notification related to the recruitment will be released soon, he added. The details of existing vacancies in the districts is now available with the authorities and the posts which are now vacant because of promoting some home guards to constables posts will also be filled in this recruitment drive.
Director General of Police V Dinesh Reddy ordered the home guards department to set up district level committee to ensure transparency in the recruitments of Home Guards. Strict guidelines are now issued for the recruitment. The notification for recruitment of home guards will be released in news papers in the end of February. Total number of vacancies are 3,500, it is informed.
AP Home Guard Recruitment Guidelines issued by DGP
- Police Station wise home guards list have to be prepared.
- A notification has to be issued in news papers with the details of vacancies before recruitments
- A recruitment committee will be formed in each district SP and Commissionarates. DCP will be the Chairman of this committee. Additional SP and home guard commandment will be members in the committee.
- An authority from AP Special Police will also be a member in the committee.
- Candidates who belong to police, ministerial staff and home guards family who died in duties should be given opportunity in home guard recruitments.
- Home guards recruitment committee should work transparently.
- The candidates who apply for home guard posts should be in the age group of 18 to 50 years. Five year age relaxation is given to tribal candidates.
- Male candidates should be 165 cm height and women candidate should have a height of 150 cms.
- Candidates who passed tenth class are only eligible for applying to home guard posts. Candidates who have technical qualification should have completed seventh class.
- Candidates who quality in physical fitness tests should only be selected as home guards.
- The list of selected candidates should be released, only after it is approved by Additional Director General of Home Guard.